Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I won my case!! And a RAK!!

Yeah got the decision for that trial I was stressing about while planning legal dinner and it was granted in my client's favour.

AND got a tip-off yesterday on some blog candy and I won!! keke, wonder what it will be. Thanks for the tip Zizi!

I also cant believe that I've manage to produce 3 LO's in 3 days since I came back from Singapore. Must have had some scrapping mojo rubbed off on me when I shook hands/ hugged some of the talented scrappers there. However, I want the pictures on this post to be solely dedicated to Jaz who did gorgeous work! Look!!
Photobucket
And she even has her own stamp!!Photobucket

Btw Iralamija has a little challenge going on at her blog. Click on her name on my blogroll to find out what it is!!

4 comments:

jaz lee said...

woohoo that's one lovely LO!!!(toot myself)haha....thx for making me famous in your blog lol! it was real nice mtg u jessie!!!

Leena said...

You're so darn funny about the shaking hands thing!! LOL!! Great to hear you're on the high scrapping mode! ;)

Edleen said...

Congrats Jessie! and keep the mojo running yeah :D

have a great weekend! weren't you here just last week??? *wink*

Pandachu said...

jaz~Ur work makes u famous babe!

Leena ~ Thnx babe!

Ed ~ Why yes I was! Seems like too long ago eh?