Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mojo where are you?

I didnt manage to take pictures on the night of the legal dinner so I'm digging around other ppl's camera's now...haha. Here is one that was sent to me after I was in a more 'relaxed' mode on the dance floor...with me is Diyana, one of the court interpreters who was really workin the dance floor that night!!


I made this for a family friend. Didnt turn out how I thought but its ok la. Made another nicer one with Bella papers actually but I gave it to my aunt before I got a chance to take pics of it...keke.


So, I'm back in Brunei with lots of scrapping supplies and on Monday night I wandered down to the basement to scrap....and I drew a blank...lol. I couldnt believe it...I sifted through my pictures and finally settled on this picture and decided it would fit into the Groovie Challenge of "BLUE" as well. As my sister loves blue, it was perfect....


Btw, Jazsutra made me a lovely little trinklet container n one of her stunning LO's. I wanna make sure I get a good pic before I post it...love it so much babe!! *HUGS*

6 comments:

Jennie (Jenn) said...

woohooo...you look great!!!!
didnt get a chance to meet up with you. next trip do let me know when you are in town.. lets go for tea! :)

Edleen said...

Jessie! wowee...you look so hot and sexy in that red outfit!

glad that we met up and twice in a day...that's just awesome eh! hehe.. hope you enjoyed your trip here and hopefully next time we could give you a treat @ one of our fave food haunts! ;)

that's a sweet Blue layout you did! your mojo is just taking a short break. stay well, take care!

Wati Basri said...

looking great there babe!!

Pandachu said...

Jenn ~ Thanks babe. Cant wait for the next time I'm in Singapore!

Ed~Cant believe I was so silly!! I owe u ladies a treat not the other way around!

Wati ~ Thanks babe!!

Scrapper-holic said...

Ooh love the dress!! You look HOT!! And love the blue LO. My Fav colour too!!!! Where are all the pics of your shopping? Come on make us drool!!

Pandachu said...

Ade, cannot la...laying out my shopping spread is a bit much me thinks!!