Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm Exhausted!

And its only Tuesday....



Last Friday, we visited my grandparents (father's side) and my father's grave. I wasnt prepared for the wave of emotion that hit me that day and I tried to supress it at dad's grave. The rest of the day, I was kept busy so it wasnt till I was in bed that night that I could not stop the tears flowing...for hours! Its as if it wasnt that long ago that I last saw him. Kept H awake too!

U can imagine the next morning, I was looking and feeling crappy when I had to go into office to sort out some stuff then take part in the HSBC Badminton Tournament on Saturday afternoon (and also found out how out of shape I am). When it came to the lawyers informal gathering that night, I was ready to hit the sack at 10pm!!

On Sunday, we visited my grandmother's grave (mother's side) and my uncle's. Thanks to the Lee family's great attitude, that was decidedly more pleasant than Friday's session out and I never really knew my grandmother as she passed away when I was a baby. In fact, I was the only grandchild she ever carried.

A massage to soothe my aching post badminton body was in order on Sunday and it was over all too quickly. I soothed the rest of my aches by playing badminton last nite :p Fight pain with pain!

Yesterday and today, I have been in a frenzy about the legal dinner....tickets, invitees, programme, performances, sponsors, games, etc. I havent even had time to try out my dress! Must go today....its gorgeous! Now to find time to make the accessories....

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

pandachu,im close to tears reading your msg.im like that crying about my dad too..itz like every other day.i think my dad's death anni march 26 is sumhow near your dad's?corect me if im wrong.Life goes on pandachu...need to talk,do email me ya.hugs and love.
btw,i have finished the LO on you and bf.soree that i take forever.can i post it on snc?will mail you the original soon,hope dat cheers you up;)

Chowchow said...

I am sorry that you still miss your dad so. I dont know wht to say except time will heal most wounds and I am sure he is very proud and looking down at you everyday. Pls take solace in that...