Monday, April 21, 2008

Do the animals still look the same?

So Singapore over the weekend with these 2 little ones was kinda taxing. Glad I dont have kids yet...haha. Its been a very long time since I went on holiday with kids. Forgot how tiring it is. Well, we arrived at night so after supper, we settled into the beds for what we hoped was an early morning...

The boys were hard to wake up in the morning so we got to the zoo late but had fun despite our tired feet.

Of course as a result, I was super late to meet Lia, Jaz and Gaynor. It was also lovely meeting Siti and running into Sal at MWL...where I spent lots *gulp*

After that, I was reunited with my half S'pore, half Brunei cousins plus their parents of course then I was rushed off to check out the Singapore flyer (I did manage to squeeze in some shopping at John Little tho! keke)


and the night ended with late dinner at Clarke Quay...

I got to meet this lovely young boy on Sunday before I left...as I call his dad 'koko', it meant that he calls me "Aunty"....I OLD LA!!!

And of course, I went to Takashimaya to get some stuff before spending more money at Laines and meeting Edleen, Felicia and Yannie!! So excited that I forgot to go to M&S to get the cookies :(

So I'm back in Brunei now, back to work (bohoo!) to pay off my credit card bill. Urk!!

4 comments:

Leena said...

It's great to hear that you're having a great time in Singapore! Especially shopping for all the SB stuff! Don't worry about the bills, you can pay them off later! ;)

jaz lee said...

hey pandachu,was 9s mtg u.hope we'll get to meet up again soon.takecare.about the bill...er-herm....every scrapbooker is paying a lot of bills lol!

Mescrap said...

Glad to hear that you enjoy your trip :)
Take care.

Wati Basri said...

jessy...sori didn't meet u up...but another time, ok!