Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Want A Theodore!!

A few things happened over the weekend and I absolutely have to post about how some things totally annoy the hell out of me....

1. Noisy people in cinemas. If you want to give running commentary on the movie, watch it in your own living room!! I said as much to those people infront of me and they finally shut up. Same goes for the idiot behind that kept kicking the chair. Next time you meet with annoying ppl in the cinema, just tell them to shut the **** up and dont whinge about it only after the movie has finished!

2. People with easy jobs. Dont act like its all so difficult and you have so much to do when all you have to do is record something in a book and lift your fat ass to move a file from one spot to another!! Grr!!

3. People who dont say hi back. Seriously, no matter how much you dislike someone or however rude they are, if someone has the courtesy to say hi to u then at least have the manners to reply.

4.People who jump queue deserve a slap at the back of the head. The rudeness!!

5. People who dont do any work but jump up proudly to take the glamour and credit. Pfft!!

(Not to nice now eh, Des?)

On a nicer note, here is an altered frame I did for one of my colleagues. The frame is small and I didnt want to crowd it too much to take the attention away from the pictures so I left it simple :)



And here is an LO I did some time ago. The pic was taken after our group salsa performance at the Legal Year Dinner last year. The guy in the middle didnt dance tho...haha. I thought I'd leave this simple as the picture is already very colourful. I've had comments that I should fill the space at the bottom right corner but I think it looks finished to me :)

1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

yeah i think the LO looks alright with the space at the bottom. Nice and simple.

PS: Have u completed the photo swap LO yet? :-)