Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back at Manchester



After my operation almost 5 years ago in London, I paid my friends up in Manchester (well those who were still there) a visit. We met up for dinner and drinks and went clubbing to remember the good ol' uni days eventhough half of them were not in uni...lol. Great fun, great times.

Notice the gold pattern on the bottom right? I used a rub-on that only had the outline so I filled it in with gold embossing. Looks lovely doesnt it?



Did some simple masking on the CS to get the gold circles u see in the background. Kept the rest of the LO simple tho I couldnt resist my usual cutting and cut out the white and blue flowers from another PP.

Still my KL pics to come....some of it anyway :)

2 comments:

Jennie (Jenn) said...

lovely page... love the details..wow!!

Jasmin B said...

good work!