Monday, December 17, 2007

Hijau, Se Ringgit saja...



Last weekend, H and I experienced the ultimate. We are usually amused by the fact that people would only put in $5.00 worth of fuel which meant more trips to the petrol station hence wasting more of their precious $5.00 of fuel. Anyway on the way to KB, while at the staion, a car next to us filled up only $1.00!! We couldnt believe it!!

Anyway I digress, I mean to show you guys my latest creation...its for 2 challenges, one for Liza's challenge at Groovie Cafe and another for Create.



My bird was going to be on PP so I cut it out of CS but decided it was too plain so I stamped and inked it and jazzed up the wings with glitter. Lovin the lace CS!!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Jessie! couldn't see your LO @ Groovie Scraps Cafe and this is absolutely lovely!

Thanks for taking part in {Create} too! :)