Sunday, September 2, 2007

RIP Grandma

I honestly did not expect her to leave us so soon. In the past 6 years, I have been a daughter/ grand-daughter at 3 funerals and this is the first one where I saw him/her take his/her last breath. However this was the one I was expecting the most hence there were less tears but it brought back too much too soon about the loss of my father last year. After 3 days of mourning, we again had to go through the big "Young & Dangerous" type funeral, decked out on full gear, crawling around the coffin, all family members involved. She joins my grandfather and they will now be side by side forever.

I did this LO of my grandmother and my cousin (taken at Chinese New Year) after I found out about how ill she was. On hindsight I could have chosen a different coloured backgrond of cardstock but oh well...the important thing is that the memory is preserved....


4 comments:

Scrapper-holic said...

Mi sincere condolences for your loss.

Michelle said...

So sorry for your loss Jessie!

Pandachu said...

Thank u ladies

Pearl said...

O So sorry about your loss Jess !