Thursday, September 6, 2007

Yay! Scrapping starts tmr!

My brother came home last night and announced that I had not one but 2 parcels to collect at the PO!! U can imagine I got my tush to the PO as soon as I could today!!

My 1st package is my Sisterhood of Scrap RAK (accompanied by a sweet card) that has finally arrived. This is for being a sister so I still have my competition RAK to come...The one thing I did not recognise was a chalking kit...I knew I had seen those little white balls somewhere before...Thank u Sisters!!



My other parcel was much bigger...muahaha...its my July and August OPAAT kit....will post pics once I have a chance to drool....

2 comments:

Pearl said...

wow the Canadian mail takes sooo long to arrive in Brunei ! hmmm

Pandachu said...

Yup though Emily received hers ages ago...the post office lady who checked the contents of my parcel (mandatory in Brunei) asked for my stamps!