Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Origami box!

I have been distanced from my scrapping supplies. This knowledge has made me feel like scrapping more. I have had to get a few scant supplies and look around what I have at home and in the office. My first thought was to make cards just to get my craving dealt with then I found this. I went out and bought some paper yesterday to make lots of these little boxes cos they are great for storing gifts. A bigger one can even fit a mini maze book into it! I'll post up one with a maze book when I've done it.

In the meantime, when I went to Shabby Chic to purchase some papers yesterday, I couldnt resist sitting down and showing them this simply cute creation. I made the cover using a 8" x 8" piece of BAsic Grey PP and for the bottom I just took 1/8" off. It was a bit of a squeeze at first as the cardstock for the bottom is thicker than the PP but now it fits nice and snug. Havent had a chance to embelish it so it looks a bit plain but I couldnt wait to share!


1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

Wow i realy like this box. Will be trying it out soon.