Sunday, September 9, 2007

Scraptastic weekend!

Friday night with the girls was fun though rowdy as usual. Not everyone could make it which was a shame but 'someone' made up for the lack of numbers by being extra rowdy and hyper. Well, at least I've collected my pictures to get started on the Girlfriend's album and the arrival of the July OPAAT kit is perfect for it!

After receiving my parcels of goodies last week and being reunited with my scrapping stash on Friday, I couldnt wait to get started and once I started I couldnt stop!! H went off to bball on Saturday in KB while I scrapped the my LO for the Shabby Chic Challenge. Here are some sneak peeks:-





I have to say despite green not being a colour I usually work with, I am very happy with this LO and even if I dont win, I had fun doing it. I've been waiting for the perfect LO to compliment my sister's green dress and I think all the materials I used here suit what's in the picture.

I then went on to finally make Shawn what I've promised him for a long time. A little something of his beautiful daughter to put on his desk. Can you recognise the baby? She's not so little now but she's still very cute!



I then went on to make 2 cards on Saturday and Sunday. The one on Sunday took ages cos I stitched out the whole title...yes it took the whole afternoon but I love how it looks! The other card is for me and H's 18 mth aniversary (we're not celebrating or anything but I thought its quite cool that its 18 mths on the 18th) which is coming up. I will reveal it later on the day. Its a bit cute for him but...oh well, once in a while its ok.

I had to stop eventually but the next LO is already in my head and work on it starts tonight!

No comments: