Monday, July 30, 2007

Family weekend...

The reason why I dont bring my siblings out often is cos its very expensive. Over the weekend, after getting my paycheck I brought them to Excapade for their fav sushi. Cos I have so many siblings and they are absolute hogs when it comes to food, the bill ran up to $170++....$155 after discount but still!! (So I paid $100 of it but they're still pigs) Thankfully Star didnt eat cos that would have ran it up to $200! Our little Jerome couldnt stop taking pics of the Star.

After that we went to watch Simpsons, The Movie which was quite funny but it was late and my eyes were getting droopy towards the end of the movie. (The movie started at 11.50pm) Had to fork out for drinks and popcorn at the cinema too (Jer paid for the tix). I dunno where they pack it away!

Next morning saw me stumbling out of bed to bring Jerome to GHK Family Day where H was already waiting for us with free Jolibee meals and some coupons to play with. Janice and Jasper joined us later (I shooed mum away cos she wouldnt stop nagging) Thankfully it wasnt a totally hot day but its frustrating seeing the kids only winning sweets. It would be unfair to play for them though as it deprives them of the winning sensation. Well, we got 2 sunshades, a passport holder and lots of sweets n keropok. The better gifts were mostly given out in the morning. I got a headache from the heat as usual but I got to meet Ah Tai's son which is a little replica of him....an absolute cutie!!

H and I thought of winding down with a quiet dinner after watching some bball but we got a call reminding us that we were supposed to be at a baby girl's one month. Opps! Nice food there but the whole GHK Family Day experience (and football for H) found us leaving at 10.30pm to head to bed.

I took pics of the kids having fun and some of dinner but they arent very good so i wont put them up. Did some scrapping shopping over the weekend (again) and did more pages of DD's album. I've only done 14 pages but the album is getting bulky already so I will probably stop now. Pictures in the next post. Promise!!

No comments: