Wednesday, July 25, 2007

RAK!!

Phew! No more nights like last night for me! After a long day at work, I rushed to Jazz's to pick up something (I gave up on waiting for the rain to stop) then dropped by Z's and checked out her stuff before she flies off tmr. I have so totally given her the scrapbooking bug! Then it was off to V's for dinner where we discussed DD's farewell album. (I also found out she made cards so she had some ideas n stuff to put into DD's album).

Had a quick shower at H's place then worked on DD's album til past midnight. I did five 6x6 pages and my supplies were all over the floor but I'm happy with the progress. Only 35 more pages to go (Yikes!!)

Anyway, I finally found out what RAK means from Jazz some time ago (I'm a bit slow like that). I thought it just mean giving away stuff (free gifts for us!) but its actually short for Random Acts of Kindness.

Now with the growth of interest in scrapbooking in Brunei (I have totally infected my colleague Z now!) and my growing scrapbooking stash, I thought I'd put together a little something to give away. I'm thinking in the form of a kit the eventual winner can work on and let us see the results. Other people's work is always inspiring so post a comment on this post and I'll do a draw on 9th August to see who wins!

Good luck!!!

6 comments:

Jasmin B said...

YES! YES! Definitely in for this RAK!!

Count me in babe!

Michelle said...

It's nice to 'infect' people with the scrappy bug huh??! I did too recently! :D Hee hee..

Have a great weekend ahead girl!

{ Yu'er } said...

Heehee, i don't mind to get some more stuff, come on, me me me!!!

Pearl said...

O My you Brunei scrappers are on the ball! RAK away ! lol

Yah know what you mean ! I was doing a little tidying up my crafting area just & dunno whether to laugh more or cry ... so much already on hand still wanna buy buy buy ! cannot tahan ! lol see yesterday already damaged by purchase of Cuttlebug machine ( on sale mah ! ) today wanna salivate over the Love Elsie Riley & Lola stuff cos got 25% off & they were hand carried back frm CHA chicago ! wah !
Do we really need them ? haha ...
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/07/riley-lola.html#comments

coolies ! autographs of wuzhun ! that means must go get Lola & Riley to scrap them away eventually .... hey ho !

Scrapper-holic said...

My "Pick Me" chant on Jazz's site did not work sadly...maybe louder an with manners?? PICK ME...please. :-)

Wati Basri said...

great to spread the SB madness around :) and this RAK....woohooo....