Sunday, July 22, 2007

Love

I finally scraped some time out to myself to do some scrapping and finish that challenge that has been playing on my mind eversince Gabi posted it up for Summer Stroll with the Sisters Challenge No. 9!

Her requirements were:-

1. Doodling with a white pen (which I did around the title to try and bring out the arch shape a bit more)

2. 4 pieces of chipboard (That's in my title itself)

3. 3 different pattern papers (I used Urban Lily for the butterfly swirls, Basic Gray's Blush collection for the printed background and Chatterbox for the stripe)

4. Title to be in circle or arch (as explained in 1. above)

5 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Lovely piece of work!! When I saw it in the making, I knew it'll turn out beautiful!! Congrats Panda!

Scrapper-holic said...

Wow I so like your doodling. I've never quite dared to do that. For sure I'll just ruin the whole LO. Well done!

Going For Greatness said...

Oh this is beautiful! I'm so glad you decided to to my challenge!! I posted a link to your blog on the thread so others can go see it too!!!
Thanks again for taking the challenge!
~Gabi

Laura S. said...

This is fabulous!!! I love it.

Laura

{ Yu'er } said...

Well done! I love the white doodles.