Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sisterhood of Scrap

My scrapping mojo was a bit on the low side recently and ever since Yu'er announced joining in the Sisterhood of Scrap, I've been visiting their site to check out the different things they have in store every day. Last week's challenge was to use a library pocket in the LO and I thought that was easy enough so I decided to try it out. My LO took some thinking but it used a few different elements after deciding which pictures to put in. There is doodling, embossing and glitter added to make it less plain. TFL!!



Oh btw, I'm this week's sister :)

7 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Hey!! Congrats on making it into Sisterhood of Scrap!! We're proud of you!

{ Yu'er } said...

Great,great! Keep going!

Unknown said...

Glad to have you as a sister!!

Susan Coish said...

Congrats Jessie! We're so proud to call you our sister!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on making the Sisterhood of Scrap! Love the layout!

P/S: Just updated my blog with lots of cards since you were asking for them! LOL!

Pandachu said...

Thanks for all the comments ladies. Keep scrapping!!

Scrapper-holic said...

well done!!