Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yay!

Yay! I won Challenge #12 for the Sisterhood of Scrap challenges. Still not sure what I won yet but I had fun doing the challenges (that I managed to squeeze in) anyway! Congrats to all the other sisters on a job well done esp to those that did every single challenge!!

I'm naughty. I went to Scrapbook Delights and Shabby Chic and bought stuff *smack smack* This was with controlling myself as my pay isnt out till the weekend. Fortunately SC has finally figured out what to do with the points we members have been collecting which is to redeem $5.00 for every 200 points we have. Further I got a free American Crafts Minimarks rub-on when I bought another and I get USD$0.50 off the next Minimarks rub-on I buy. Kekeke. So I got a free rub-on mini pack and money off my purchases so the damage at SC wasnt too bad. I also reached the mark to get 10% discount at SD so really I saved money right? *wide eyed innocent look*

My project for this week is to finish an 6x6 album for my dance teacher, DD who is leaving next week *sniff sniff*. Work has eased off just a teeny bit so I should get to finish it. That was my excuse for all the scrapping shopping (yeah right!!)

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Hi Jess !

wahoo nothing like some retail therapy to make a gal's day brighter ! lol

as for my Be You l/o - features die cut paper by Creative Imaginations - no need to do anything , just use it ! Do look out for their new releases in one - 2 mths time frm Summer CHA .

I just came home with the Cuttlebug machine ! & lots of black & white Luxe design papers.
http://www.luxedesigns.com/welcome.html

http://www.provocraft.com/products/index.products.php?cl=cuttlebug

Still I didnt buy it cheap enough as I could have ! hmmm these local Lss' have a lot of confusing promos - but I can say now & maybe AUg is a good time to shop here if you come by spore ! hey ho !

xo, Pearl

Pandachu said...

Eek!! Thou shall not tempt me (someone hide my credit cards. Quick!!)

Sleepless said...

Was pleasantly surprised to read about Scrapbook Delights...now itching to find out where it is and whats selling there...