Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Loooong weekend in KL

By the way, the night before I left for KL, I went to watch Temasek square off against Wan Sing in the Sultan Cup and I have to give a special mention to my sister's bf, Esmond who played almost the full game eventhough he had just gotten off a 16 hr flight less than 2 hrs before the game and he played well!! H's team Bukit Ladang also managed a win against Jasmo after some of their players decided to stop stealing the limelight but unfortunately that wasnt the case last night. Still their opponents were Temasek so it was to be expected. Anyway thats my very biased bball report on the 2 teams that I support this competition...haha.

Had a fab time meeting up with my friends from uni in KL for Erika's wedding. Big shout out to Erika, her hubby Chiueh, Gina and her hubby Fumi, Edd, Rachel and her man Sunny, Geraldine and of course Roger for all being there. This was the card I made the lovely couple (HER fav colour is purple at the moment and I was glad to see the colour of the card matched the bridesmaid's dresses)



The lovely couple...



The bride and her sister, some of us and the cake (with little cupcakes which were given away to everyone afterwards in little boxes wrapped up with purple ribbon)










We went clubbing after and this was just before he purged...



We were not very amused afterwards but tried to smile anyway...

No comments: