Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Look what my sis got me!!

Just when I had been thinking about it, after I picked up my sister she pulled this out at home!!


I go tagged again. One of the requirements is to send a card to someone I know. Since I usually make cards nowadays, I know what I'm doing on my day off tomorrow!



1. Send ONE card to someone you know within the next 7 days (isn't it nice to make a person's day and have him/her smiling for the rest of the day?)

2. Tag 5 other friends (so that they in turn can send one card each to someone they know)

3. Display the little purple star-filled box in your blog

4. If you do get tag again, send another card!! No need to mail - give it to your kid, your hubby, a close friend, your kid's teacher, your colleague for her desk decor, etc....

I think everyone has been tagged already so I'm not going to make them rack their brains by tagging them again.

I leave you all with a picture of my cute little brother

No comments: