Monday, August 6, 2007

Scrapping time!!....(but not for me)

Last Thursday I got an impromptu call on whether I wanted to assist in making a scrapbook album. I totally misinterpreted who it was for but it was ok. It took a while and we got down to business in the end after brooding over the pictures and (bucketload of) supplies that I had brought. We finally finished at 2am when everyone got their pages finished. Everyone had a fun time (I think) though they were all probably exhausted in the end. I didnt take pictures cos the usual picture takers were there though I havent gotten the pics off them....but a couple of them will probably read this so I just wanna say "Well Done!" to all those who were at RL's house that night and thanks to the host and hostess for accommodating us bunch :) Have a look at their LO's here.

Absolutely knackered after the scrapping session, the next day, my sisters and I went for mani's and pedi's at VS and the sisters hung out for a bit before checking out the basketball semi-finals that night. Congrats to ET for getting Best Local Player yesterday to add on to his collection of trophies and thanks for the yummy BBQ on Saturday :)

Oh a bit of a bitter note, sorry for the person who knows what I'm talking about but I'm still very aggrieved by the attitude of someone who felt I was preferring or even just buying my products from the competition. This is really not the way to do business and customers have every right to chose where (locally or overseas) to purchase their products depending on their preference. In any event, there shouldnt be any personal feelings involved when someone choses not to purchase from you. Its really off putting and its really bugging me....sorry. I just dont like this feeling so I have to let it out.

On a nicer note, I did manage to finish another one of Ruey's Funk It Up Kit LO's (finally) yesterday so I was very happy. It was very fast and fun to do thanks to her excellent instructions. It was getting dark by the time I finished it and I didnt have time to take it this morning so hopefully I will get a pic tomorrow morning. Yay!

No comments: