Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stressed out!!


Gosh, it all started out me volunteering to head the social committee for the Law Society this year and had ended up me wanting to tear my hair out! The pre-dinner games of badminton, bowling, futsal and golf involve more than just trying to find the right venue, organising the refreshments, getting the players, shopping for trophies, collecting the entry forms, etc. Sometimes people try to take over the event, some of them expect only their suggestions to count..WTF?!! Then with the dinner, its venue, food, decor, sponsors, invites, budgets, etc....sigh. Thank God for my sub-committee helping me out otherwise I siau edi!

On another note....my dear friend Jazz has just started up a challenge blog called Scrap Create Inspire and I'm really hoping for a DT slot so I'm spending the rest of the week coming up with an LO that will *fingers crossed* blow her away! If not, I'm also trying out for a DT slot with Scrap n Crop. I figured I'd start local instead of international first. I still got lots to learn and develop before leaping forward and getting ahead of myself.

My SOMO kit has arrived *dancing around with glee* Will get started on it tonight. The new kit sold out already. Can u believe it?!! Lucky I subscribed but aiyah, missed out on the add on...the black chipboard book called Blackboard I think, looks interesting...

Oh, H has gone through his coupons and we're booking stuff *wink* but I wont reveal the rest of the album yet cos I wanna submit it to SnC...keke.

Oh yah, dont forget to post comments ah. I brought my camera but not the cable *doh!* so I cant post the pictures of the RAK yet :p

In the meantime, U think I should scrap the above picture? :p

6 comments:

Mescrap said...

Hi, hope you can get the DT in both.

I love the picture, 3 lovely-young-energetic-beautiful ladies :)

Stephanie said...

Jessie, beautiful photo.
yes, you should scrap it.:)

Edleen said...

yes, you should scrap that photo :)

Good Luck on the DT spots! and that album you did is Beautiful :)

jaz lee said...

that is definitely one fabulous pic!u gals look sooo gorgeous! dropping by to say hi and saw fab work here!loving the album!

Pearl said...

Wow ! You are one busy gal ! better busy than not ! lol

Yes scrap the pic if you want to remember the event in any way !

& all the best with the DT applications !

Way to go grrl !

Pandachu said...

Thanks for all the comments and wishes for good luck! Hope you gals try out too!!