Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been busy....

I scrapped more last night! yay!!

This is the LO I was telling you about that I didnt feel was finished. At a 2nd look, I think ok lar....here is my entry for the One Product Challenge at Groovie Cafe (link on the right). My sister and her friend being cam-whores. I drew out the title as I did not have any of the BG die cut letters. Everything BG including the rub-ons!! The flowers are punched from BG paper. Oh I think this also kind of qualifies for Ed's sketch *grin*


This is a pic of me with mum and dad during my 2nd birthday (yes I was a fat baby). The journaling talks about how eventhough mum was about to give birth to my brother, Jerrard the next month, I was still their 1st (in small letters) Little Girl.

See the little ribbon flower at the bottom corner of the photo? I found the instructions here. Love it!

And lastly a sneak peek of an online crop I will be hosting starting tomorrow. More details tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Chowchow said...

Wow - def a very productive 3 days... Love your los and fashioning your ribbon into a flower - very cute...

Edleen said...

i love your take on Ed's sketch & incorporating the One Product challenge into it!!! awesome Jessie :)

can't wait to see what you'll come up with for our online crop *wink*

have a Happy Thursday!

Pandachu said...

Chowchow ~ I kasihan my ribbon tho...sniff sniff...

Thanks Ed!

jaz lee said...

hi pandachu,nice layouts.luvly just luvly!
btw,u have been tagged by me.check it out at my blog,hope u can play along ;)
-jaz

Pearl said...

Great layouts ! love the ribbon flower tip !

Pandachu said...

Thanks Jaz n Pearl...Jaz, I'm still thinking what to put for the tag..keke