Sunday, March 23, 2008

Love Coupon Album ~ unveiled

You've seen page 1...here is the rest of my altered coupon album for my anniversary present to H

"I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you"

The Journey ~ tag in envelope has our ticket booking for KK


The time ~ tag inside has our spa booking for a Ying Yang couples treatment at Mandara Spa


The Indulgence ~ Tag inside shows the voucher for a meal for 2 at this Italian Restaurant in KK which H's friend has opened


The Warmth ~ A picture of the bedroom where we are going to keep each other warm ;)


The Love ~ Telling him how he has won my heart...

The back cover






The tags....sorry the pictures arent great. My camera was lent to the Law Society to take pics of the badminton tournament yesterday....which was won by AGC :(

Come along and comment on my previous post gals...this blog candy is up for grabs!!

8 comments:

jaz lee said...

pandachu!!!!! u are one sweeeet fren blessing your frens whenevr u can.Gosh!i beta learn..gona crack my head what im gonna bless my frenz wif!!!i'll do it soon!thx for being such a warm scrapperfren!

jaz lee said...

oh btw,i just love your love coupon album!tfs!

Edleen said...

your Love Coupon album is just fabulous Jessie :) i'm sure he will love it!

dina shariff said...

Hi pandachu. u might not know me..but i have to tell u this.. U hubby is one luncky man dear, having u as a wife..a creative and loving wife..goshh.. jeless la

Renoa said...

Waa fabulous 10pages + goodies for both of you~ soo sweet! You're giving me inspiration..i'll definitely do that when i get married one day huhu~

OoOoOo look at that blog candy~~~ *drool* yeah i'll call that candyyy (Oo,)

Pandachu said...

Thank you so much for all ur comments.

Dinary n Renoa...I'm not married...huhuhu....we all create to inspire n please right?

Mescrap said...

This is really a great Love Coupon Album that I first come about.
You are really a creative scrapbooker.

Growing Tree said...

Your Love Coupon looks spectacular. Not only is it nice looking but it also shows how sweet and affectionate you are with your H :)