Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Just a little present for someone special

Hehe, I was given a hamper of perfume and a lovely necklace first thing this morning. Got another necklace from a colleague when I came into work later...pictures to come....my mum's friend bought me a cake too.....dinner tonight should be good fun!


This is a sneak peek of my submission for Scrap Inspire Create....not sure if I can reveal the LO really...

Oh yah before I forget, the new owner of my blog candy is Growing Tree! I picked out the name and I'm not sure if I know who it is but please email me ur details at jcypang@hotmail.com. Congratulations!!

7 comments:

anakbrunei said...

Happy Birthday Pandachu! Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness throughout the year!

Scrapper-holic said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! Have a good one!!

Mescrap said...

Happy birthday !!!

Growing Tree said...

Happy Birthday Pandachu!

Growing Tree said...

Happy Birthday Pandachu!

Growing Tree said...

Bdw, I am glad you chosed Growing Tree. I've sent my details to you via email.

Leena said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you girl!!