Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Aniversary

I slept at 2am+...making this....





I actually think its my best work to date but it took my flipping ages! Over 5 hrs. Its a coupon book from Adorn It which contains envelopes, chipboard tags and binder rings. I used mainly MM Love Story and 5th Avenue to decorate the whole album. Ribbons are MM and AC (I love AC ribbons!). Will take more pics soon....was too tired last night after finishing it.

H got it this morning and I left him to go through the contents of the coupons. Will blog about it another time :)

Another thing for u all out there....I have another giveaway. This time I'll call it blog candy rather than a RAK. As its our anniversary this week and my birthday next week (plus I just won Leena's RAK), its soon but I should give something back. I'll take a picture of it if I have time later tonight.

In the meantime, its nearing the time of the year when my dad passed away 2 years ago. If there was one person in your life that you would like to see again, please leave a comment and let me know who it is and why that person. I'll pick a name on my birthday next week to give the blog candy too :)

9 comments:

Wati Basri said...

tt is such a nice & lovely album! :)

Mescrap said...

My grandfather -- we lost him when I was in high school. We do really love him so much !

Scrapper-holic said...

What a great gift!! Would love to see the pages inside.

On your post, one person i'd like to meet again would be my 4th and 5th form teacher Mrs Elaine Lohner. She really inspired me in many different ways and was one of the best teachers i ever had. I'd love to just catch up with her and see how she is.

Growing Tree said...

If there was one person that I would like to see again it will be Dawson, my son in heaven. Although it has been almost two months but I still remember the first sight of him the moment he was came to this world and its the last time I saw of him too. I do not know how long his face and the warm touch of his body will remain vivid in my memory but his presence in heaven will never be forgotten.

Renoa said...

If there is a chance to meet the person that I would like to see again, it would be my grandmother. I was her fav grandchild. Everytime I visited her, she'll definitely make me 'kuih mor Spore' *gulp* She used to come here to Brunei almost every year & ask me to get close to her. I was still small & i didn't really like being close with old ppl *sob* till I was fled to Spore last 5yrs and met her for the last time. She was there laying unconsciously on a mat and ready to 'go'. It was still fresh in my mind and until now I still regret for not treating her well...I wanna say sorry and may God bless you,nenek.

*Nora* said...

If I were given the chance to, I'd like to see my late grandfather. I'd be extra happy if he was here since I'm going to get married this year. He lived with my family practically since the day I was born and sometimes I can still imagine him happily smoking his pipe in his room sitting next to a window...miss you Nek...

jaz lee said...

very lovely album pandachu.i wonder if this is the album for the rak winner?HAHAHA!too beautiful a gift!and i must say u are full of fun u know,always have RAK for frenz ard you.i may just hold one at my blog too;)

Pearl said...

Yes lovely gift this album !

Whozz Me???... said...

Lovely gift for the special one...

The one person whom I would like to see again would be my late grandma (Ah-Ma)... We hardly spent alot of time with her as we had to travel for 2/3 days before reaching her Kg (its a Malay Kg in remote area in Sarawak). I can still remember her giving us RM$0.50 (at that time, considered alot leh..) to buy candy (coffee candies which she loved). We did not manage to be by her side when she left us... Our times with her was short and we trully miss her...