Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello Exilim

My advanced birthday present from my sis!! Isnt it just to sexy?

I'm not one for big cameras despite the lovely picture quality. More of a "can fit into my handbag" kind of gal so this is great!



H brought me out to dinner at the Mall last nite at Fusion. We were the only customers there. Food was ok but nothing fantastic la. Free soup and dessert though! However, despite buying me 2 phone cases (I've been waiting so long for them to be in stock) and dinner and we saw the Shabby Chic boss at the supermarket.....he kept me away from Shabby Chic and I didnt dare to ask to go there (while he was around). Guess I'll have to make my own way there. Just hope the AC papers are not finished yet *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Happy Birthday Panda.. Looks like you had a good one. Shopping with your Boo is never a good idea dear... LOL!!!

Mescrap said...

Jessie, thank you for your RAK. I'm really love it and appreciate it so much. I'm so thanking you for all this.