Sunday, March 30, 2008

Aries is back!!

Former teacher and manager of D'Music Motion is back! Only for a month or so to relieve Joel while he's away but I miss him so!! I recognised his voice as soon as he called me!! No better way to kick start getting back into dance than this eh? And even better news is that my old teacher, DD will be back soon too!! Yay I can exercise!!

On another note, I've finally properly examined the contents of my perfume hamper....

Incanto by Feragamo, Love by Moschino, Flower by Kenzo, Still by J.Lo and Euphoria by Calvin Klein....one for each working day of the week!! hehe....I started off with Flower by Kenzo today....love that poppy!!

In the past month, I've learnt how to organise a badminton, bowling, futsal and golf tournament....hard work I tell ya!! Golf is still causing me a headache cos someone keeps throwing a spanner in the works but dinner will hopefully go smoothly. Almost all the kinks are ironed out and we go food tasting in a bit. My 'costume' is almost ready (need to go for 1st fitting) and some final twists on the trophies and calling up the sponsors to ask if they are still giving us stuff! Phew!

On top of that, I have VERY EXCITING NEWS!! I cant announce it yet but I'm so happy...stay tuned to see what it is!!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

Wow ! A perfume hamper ! A girl cannot have too many scents ! like stash or clothes or shoes etc ! lol Wow great birthday you've had I think Jessie ! Happy Belated !

Mescrap said...

Wow ! It's really a sweet present !

Edleen said...

do share with us the Happy News! Congrats on that :)

hope you'll have a fun week ahead!