Sunday, February 17, 2008

The weekend



I was hoping to get lots of scrapping done at the weekend but fate intervened. I ended up spending the whole Saturday at work til 5pm and was so tired after that I collapsed into bed and did not get up till 7pm when I had to be at my little cousin's 5th birthday (we did detour to grab a present first)

Sunday, I was rudely awakened to go to H's boss' house. They had invited over all the lion dances from all the different schools and associations. Only good point was that I won $60 *wink*. I also introduced Geri to this little boy who she really wanted to envelope in a big hug :)


I went home in the evening to find my sister had left this for me from LSS. Glad she didnt get more (that wasnt available) as this already amounted up to $155+. LOL!



Its a Manic Monday at work. I've bought lunch to eat in. Now to finish those documents....

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

You are 1 lucky gal!!!