Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dad...I Miss You



This is quite a blur picture, I think I should take another one. Well, this LO was also for 3 challenges namely a DT scraplift over at Scrap-n-Crop, Felicia's Groovie Challenge and June's challenge to use paint instead of PP at Groovie Cafe.

I think cos of thinking of all these challenges I was supposed to do, I just ended up thinking of them when I made this LO. I liked the wavy words and stickers used by Wati in her DT challenge, the challenge to use paint for June's and to use only 2 colours for Felicia's. However as the only stickers I had were brown that matched the colour in the photo too, the only plausible colour I could combine with was white really. I hope u guys like it. I think I should take a better pic tho :p

Its about how much my dad has taught me and how much I miss him. The chipboard was painted brown and stamped with white brilliant ink. I've double matted and raised some of the stickers with foam tape too :)

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Jessie, love your layout even though blurry! it's meaningful and lovely :)
great take on the challenges too!

and *blush*...i've yet to get the LO done with our photo swap!!!