Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Treasure



I finally did this LO that was in my head for AGES!! I knew what I was going to do with it but the Groovie Mini Challenge items were so perfect to complement the photo i.e. the stamped tag, die cuts, butterfly ribbon, pearl beaded chain, Hambly chandelier transparency, 3 Prima flowers and purple ric rack.

This is probably one of the rare times u will find my darling in his monkey suit but it was a requirement of the party theme for the night. The right side of the LO was looking a bit empty even after I put in the butterflies so I cut out some hearts and used them as masks to add some detail to the LO. The CS is Bazzil Bling btw and dont u just love the Heidi Swapp Glitter flowers and Maya Road birdie?!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jessie, beautiful page!!

Chowchow said...

My dear - you have really outdone yourself this time. I luuurrvvvee how you have decorated the center of the flower... LOvely!!!

Liza said...

This is a beautiful Layout Jessie!!