Monday, February 11, 2008

Thanks ChowChow!!

Before CNY, I emailed ChowChow to let her know that I would love to have one of the ATC's she was offering up.I made her a rather Valentine-y one as I was in the midst of making V-day cards n projects and this was what I churned out



ChowChow had quite a few gorgeous ATC's to choose from including alcohol inked ones and UTEE but I was intrigued by those made with the melting pot so I asked for one of those and here it is!! Its really really really nice!!



She also mailed me her receipes for our recipe swap at Scrap-n-Crop and a few little goodies including a Rhonna Farrer stamp. Horray for Scrapping Friends!!

2 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

What a Sweet blog...I've had fun looking around!!!

Chowchow said...

Glad that the package got to you safe and sound. I am so flattered that you like the ATC I made. Hope you have a great CNY and collected lots of hong paos!!!