Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tiring weekend...


*photo courtesy of anakbrunei.org. (Robin's missing)

Mum reminded me on Saturday that it was the 1st day of the Chinese month, which meant errands and going to pray at gran's. Finally got to see the extent of the renovation there. It doesnt feel the same anymore. Me no likes!

Had another quiet night on Saturday. Brought Jerome to Hong's for bah kut teh then we watched Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix and had supper at Fleur de Lys after. Despite having to get up real early on a Sunday morning (which I still say should be illegal) for the charity grand prix, I couldnt sleep early on Saturday night.

It was a fun day and our firm took part in the CEO race, Fooseball and Tower Building (which we won!) but the events were spread out throughout the day and prolonged cos of the rain. I hadnt recovered by yesterday eventhough I had an assessment of damages hearing and slept 11 hours last night. Yes I did!

So gotta make up for that today....staying til 8pm last Friday didnt help....looks like I have to repeat it again today....sigh....when can I scrap?


Btw, I want this for Christmas....

Its sexy and it matches my car. Plus with a 3.2MP camera, I will not miss anymore photo ops (like I did on Sunday :p)

No comments: