Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Procrastinator

Yes I have been totally procrastinating with my scrapping so now my scrapping "to-do list" has totally piled up....lookie here...

1. photo swap LO for Jazz
2. Shabby Chic aniversary mini album challenge
3. Deepavali cards for a couple of my bosses (and its tmr!)
4. finishing Yani's mini album
5. my Coffee album
6. mum's (now belated) birthday LO
7. my Monte Carlo & Barcelona holiday album (long time pending)

And yet I vegged almost the whole weekend...I was tired after KL and then returning to a big workload (I have so many trials this month!)....

Was going to do something on Monday and even went shopping on Saturday and Monday itself for materials but H's cousin asked me if I wanted to play rummy and it was just all too easy to give in...eventhough I lost at the end of the day and had to be subjected to H's teasing (but he lost at cards...haha!)

Then I asked my friend who's birthday it is this Thursday when she would be free and she was like....tomorrow. So I rounded up all the girls last minute and we caused a ruckus in Excapade (as usual). Birthday girl (as usual) took her leave early to bring food to hubby while we moved on to our usual haunt to chat the rest of the night away.




So I could do some scrapping today but yesterday Lee said we should go out for a drink to catch up....I can seldom resist Signature Club especially with the great company so I'm going there later....we've already rounded up the troops! I hope it doesnt finish too late or at least I'm sober enough to scrap later....

As for tomorrow, my sis says her bf wants to treat me and H to Senja Lounge before he starts his job next week.....I'm never one to turn away free food *grin*....so it may be tomorrow....

OK, I've now put on a bit of the weight I managed to lose to get to my ideal weight. Problem is mantaining it now...I visited the studio yesterday and will get back to dancing (to get my butt back).....unless I procrastinate again...

No comments: