Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mojo's back!

I dont know if its the regular nights of gin rummy and moving my hands about or just my frustration at not scrapping for so long due to work contraints but I managed to get quite a bit of scrapping (and shopping) done at the weekend.

Firstly I finished my photo swap for Jazz and I'll be giving it to her later. I tried to incorporate stuff that she hadnt done and colours she doesnt usually use. Problem is we both like using flowers so it inevitably ended up in there...hehe. Hope she likes it. Anyway here is a sneak peak. I'll leave it to her to post it up :)



I went for Shabby's crop on Saturday afternoon (which is where I ended up shopping too). Zaiton kept me company and we went for ice cream afterwards but I managed to finish this altered coaster for my cousin who just turned one...




There were some games as we cropped. Basically we had to answer questions to win prizes. I left a little early so I was only there for 2 of the games but didnt win. OK for the 1st one I was too lazy to move out of my seat...hehehe.

Zaiton and I are both VIP members so we got a little something from Shabby Chic. She got the MM desk organiser while I got this...



I already had little compartmental boxes to put my brads in so I didnt really want to move them. However my ribbons were in a mess and I couldnt be bothered to poke holes in a shoe box so this is what I've used the embelishments box for :)



To add on to my happy scrapping, I am no longer using the ping pong table to scrap as I bought a folding table to use yesterday. This was the conversation that ensued on the way home:-
H: Is the shelf in my basement enough to store all your scrapping supplies?
Me: Er....no.
H: So what are you going to do about it? Throw some stuff away?
Me: Nah it means I have to scrap more to use up my stash and that means you have more time to play snooker with your friends.

The man was very happy to hear that!

No comments: