Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cute



She's not mine but my friends but she is so adorable I just wanted to share it with you guys :)

To my sis in Oxford, please dont stress out too much about work. I'm sure there are still many friends to be made especially if you get involved in the clubs and stuff there. Anyway you're going to Portugal (you cow!) next month so....be happy!

P.S. I'm making something for you. Hopefully Sherman can bring it over :)

On another note, after a conversation with a friend over a drinking session yesterday, H and I chatted about stuff we hadnt talked about in a long time. I'm glad to know that despite us having busy schedules recently, we still have time for each other. We're so comfortable with each other nowadays that I worry sometimes we might take each other for granted but I know it will be a long time before that happens :) For now, we're both definitely very happy *grin*

No comments: