Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Love is...

I did some scrapping over the weekend at Shabby and did two layouts but believe it or not, finishing them have been put aside while I play rummy...keke. I also finished the mini album for Shabby's challenge but I wasnt too happy with it and most of it was last minute rush as I was very busy at work. Nevertheless, wish me luck! It was cool scrapping with all the gals and catching up. Wonder when we can go it again! Won a couple of prizes at the crop answering questions but not as many as Meilan and Emily!

Works hectic again this week til mid next week. Cant wait for pizza and dvd nite with the gals on Friday. Cant wait to go KL for Christmas (I love my X'mas present H!) and cant wait to enjoy the waters and sun of KK for New Years!

I leave you with a cartoon of how I feel sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night. If H is nearby I end up hugging him and he complains that wakes him up but he loves my hugs really...

No comments: