Monday, February 26, 2007

Finally!!


As promised, I've finally uploaded the pics of my LO's from the camera to my comp. Havent had time to pretty them up so hope u guys can see them...I'll start with the 1st LO I ever did. This was when I attended S.C.'s introductory class last month and was able to use to Sizzix to make my letters. Had a range of lovely pics from X'mas (mostly taken unsober :p) which I decided to use here. Its pretty simple but I still like it :) All products were of course from Shabby Chic (hadnt really started shopping yet). I'm sorry I dont have them on hand to name them other than the Bazzill cardstock, ink pads (for the MY), various punches (boy & girl & corner punch), and a sticker which says, "the best thing to do in life is to hold on to each other". This is in line with us holding on to each other in all the pics :)


More to come....up next....my stitching....

2 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Yeah!! So great to see your LO! Really good 1st effort!

Can't wait to see the stitched LO!

Btw..will I be meeting you very soon? Like Friday night? If you know what I mean!

Pandachu said...

Ooh yes! Friday night....cant wait!!