Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ho hum...

I've had this choccie bar sitting on my table for a week and I havent 'attacked' it. Funny how when food is readily available to me, i dont take it. Even in my throes of wanting to kill a couple of lawyers (or at least throw darts at them) yesterday, I didnt grab the bar....wonder what's wrong....



There always seems to be something to piss my off this week. I dread the upcoming advocacy workshop. Today its someone who has really ticked me off by being a smart ass. U know the type back in ur school days who come up to u after the exams and go, "OMG that was so easy. I managed to write like 20 pages and I put in all my points and so did u say this this and this in ur answer and did you cover this point and I so aced that one" Argh!!! I cant believe I'm facing this even at work!! FFS!!

Anyway...........(breathe)......I hoarded 4 new punches at SC's new arrivals last week so I spend the weekend making lots of cute little cards. Marvy Uchida, I love u. I wan more.....hmm....

2 comments:

Renoa said...

Good to see u at SC! like ur earrings :) Hoho tats my fav choco and after meeting my friends from overseas, went to Utama to get some snacks & chocss for 'cuti'..

I totally forgot abt the punches!! grr..

Edleen said...

it's great to know that punches makes us SB nuts happy! hehe..

Have a great weekend and forget work for abit ;)