Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Natalie

This is one of my favourite projects and I had alot of fun doing it. My colleague and his wife had a baby in June (yea while I was away) and I knew I was going to "create" something for them. I just didnt know what. On one of my visits to SC, I spied the SEI album which was all ready to be decorated. I added some cute girly PP, stickers and rub-ons to my shopping list and I was ready to go. It was only a few pages (phew!) and I love the result so much I was reluctant to give it away. However, it already has her name on it so I guess she'll have to keep it!! Haha!

*The card I made from the leftover scraps*
*The album in its gift box*





U will note there are no pics as I have yet to meet Baby Natalie but I hope her parents have taken loads. I have another little girl album to work on as one of my old friends gave birth to a darling baby girl last Saturday and I was surrogate nurse for a while...hehe

5 comments:

Renoa said...

wow this is soo pretty! i love how u tied the ribbon (must learn this frm u!!) the album is fab even w/o the pics..yea,u shudn't put in her name yet *lol*

jaz lee said...

WOW!!! real BIG WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! for the baby album.pretty and gorgeous and *eyes rolling*...i think im gonna have another baby just to get the album LOL!!! pandanchu,u are one great friend to your friend!!

Edleen said...

Beautiful!!!

Chowchow said...

This album is such a wowser Panda...

Mescrap said...

This is soooooo pretty !! LOve the pink.