Sunday, August 10, 2008

An award!



I have been nominated by fab babe Liza for this award. I copied this from her blog:

The rules are:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I'm nominating these talented ladies who are creative in their own field of writing, photography and scrapping (of course)!
Hence I nominate:
1. Caroline (U may still be learning but ur photography is growing on me)
2. Lee Ming (The way u write makes me laugh and I love ur underwater photography)
3. Wan Shin (I just love the way u write and ur cute ok)
4. Vivs (my fellow SIC DT whose latest creations rock!)
5. Edleen (need I say more? Have u seen her altered milk cartons?!!)

On Saturday night, I took part in a very exciting online crop at Scrappin Kids and made an awesome mini pop up album. We also had to make an LO inspired by the Singapore flag in conjunction with their National Day. Here is my take. Wanted it to look like fireworks (which was wat we were caught looking at) but I was too lazy to emboss cos it was almost 2am when I finished this!! Maybe I'll do it later...keke TFL!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

CL said...

what are the rules to nominating someone oh.. sekali end up everyone nominated HHAAHA

Edleen said...

Thanks for the award Jessie :)
you truly deserved it as well!

have a great week ahead!