Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is not a nice post so dont read on if u cant take it...

This post is to someone who needs to wake up and smell the roses. I know you will think this post is about you because you always think things are about you. This is as you always will see it, me being mean. Stop your whining cos everyone knows it’s for nothing. If you spent less time whining and chatting and more time working then people would understandably be more sympathetic. The devastation you have left behind is going to take ages to repair. Above all, understand this, of all the people I could be jealous of, it would not be a single, unqualified, spoilt, annoying, over-reacting, flirtatious tattle-tale. Its time to group up and find yourself a man and friends that you will not inevitably drive away.

I may sometimes be unhappy and dissatisfied with life but at the end of the day I'm grateful that I have a family to return to, a man to depend on and friends who will always be there for me. Its time we all learnt to count our blessings...(and scrapbook them!)

2 comments:

Viosworld..by Gary said...

...cue the sizzling sound of cold against hot...ouch...straight to the core, no prisoners taken. Truth hurts.

Pandachu said...

Some things hav to be said cuzzie...now shoo shoo...back to car-land for u....