Thursday, June 14, 2007

OPAAT

I absolutely loved the B&W flower Ruey created with June's OPAAT kit and since I was thinking of doing some LO's with B&W paper, I thought the kit would be a good start. As I was also loving the sneak peek of the July kit, I decided to place a 3 mths subscription. Thank God!! The July kit's been released today and its GORGEOUS!! As I said before, I heart Elsie n its got lots of reds and blues which are my fav mixes of colour at the moment...check it out!!



Yes, Jazz, I've finally done it!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Woohoo! YAY!! You'll definitely LOVE it! I'm putting my layouts up tonight!

{ Yu'er } said...

Can't wait to your LO, hurry up!!!

Pandachu said...

I havent got the kit yet...LOL. But I have done some scrapping since. H has taken the camera back for a while so not been able to take pics :)