Thursday, June 28, 2007

Proposals and another LO!

Our lovely local British proposed to his gf last week (Hurray for the rummy couple!) which means another hen night on the cards after EL's proposal in Feb. Gosh...better start saving up! At least one bride-to-be has decided on BKK which is going to be so cool!! No way I'll get scrapping wedding albums done on time!! Hehe...my ears are still ringing from the wedding bells...lol...

OK, now for another LO...this is my little cousin Claire who jus turned one last month. PP is Urban Lily and I used Heidi Swapp masks for the title which I then embossed with rainbow powder. I thought the lace matting the photo would be quite sweet and used sequins to bring out the title more as well as some rhinestones. You also cant see in the picture but I outlined all the cut out PP flowers with a silver gel pen to bring it out more :) Oh used to Chatterbox Doodle Genie with the silver pen and filled in with white too :) TFL!!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is sooooo cute!! Love it!

Jasmin B said...

Such a sweet LO! Love what you did here! The doodle genie work is lovely. Love the lace, the masked work and also what you did with the PP.