Monday, June 25, 2007

Putting my feet up...

I have scrapped a teensy bit (as in finally finished off 2 LO's that were needing some final touches) and I havent done any scrapbooking shopping despite SC having Elsie's stuff cos I honestly need to keep myself in check. Out of mind, out of sight.

At the weekend, I went to shop for something much more gratifying...when I eventually get it but I thought I'd get a head start on it. Other than that and attending Mui's wedding (where I developed a heat headache which I hate), it was lots of sleeping and Gray's Anatomy, Season 3 (oo-er, I couldnt stop watching it!!).

I'm still catching up on 4 days of hugs since the bf came back....and a little chit chat and drinkies at CZ and Sheraton never hurt :)

Crap! the boss just dumped some work on me.
My headache on what to get H for his birthday still hasnt been resolved...sigh...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL! That little sign is just too cute!