Monday, June 18, 2007

Another accordian album

I made another accordian album as a very belated birthday present for a friend. She din want me to spend on her and I knew she'd like this. I chose beautiful 7 gypsies PP for the cover and matched it with Java Bazzil cardstock. The album I think is simply but beautifully decorated and she loved the colour scheme. I have to say sorry for the bad quality of photos as it was taken with my 2.0 mega pixel phone camera as I had to give it to her today and H was holding the camera still. I have also blocked out the photos to hide their identities...muahahaha....

This is the first page. As they were both smiling, I chose the quote "Smiles are the souls of kisses" The PP is 7gypsies and the flowers are Red MM and white American Crafts.








I only did 3 pages as I promised the bf I would leave him a page to decorate in his own time. I am keen to get started on the LO of the flowers I received from H on my birthday but am feeling very tired at the moment due to staying up til 5am due to caffeine pumping through my veins. I'm using caffeine to stay awake at work today...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful album Jessie!