Sunday, November 2, 2008

Young & In Love

This month's Groovie Cover Challenge had me inspired as soon as I saw it. My initial plan was to make an LO with no picture. However, I changed my mind when I started on my LO and I love the result as I have managed to colour code the LO with the colours of my sister's top in the photo. Oh, my sister may love this or may kill me for posting up the pic of her and her bf (that she didnt know I had)...keke. So, without further adue, here is the cover...



and here is my LO...

Photobucket

H's sister has been making delicious cupcakes since she came back last week while I was away. I came back in time for her strawberry muffins and strawberry and cream cupcakes. Yum!! She also helped me purchase this book I mentioned previously which I absolutely love!!



As I was meeting the gals last night, I felt like whipping up a little something for them and here is the result. Sorry for the bad pic la...it was on my fone and I didnt take my time to focus in...



I know at least one person is waiting to read the stories of my travels. Here is a sneak peek of the wonderful pictures to come of my travelogue...keke. Its the sunset I witnessed at Borobudur but as someone said to me before...no camera can capture the beauty of ur surroundings as well as ur eyes can.

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

The cupcakes looks yummy. Do make sure that you make me some when you get here... Hint hint.