Monday, November 17, 2008

SC's Amazing Scrapping Race

Its Shabby Chic's 2nd Anniversary and they've got an Amazing Scrapping Race going as well as some fun classes with their current DT's...oh and they have just announced a crop on the 28th! (which I've already signed up for). I must say I wasnt sure if I was going to participate in this but its got my mojo going and I'm happy to still be in the race even if I am most likely not to win the Big Shot seeing the amazing talent that is out there.

Challenge #1: Create an LO with at least 6 photos


Challenge #2: Create an LO with at least 2 altered raw pieces of chipboard


Challenge #3:- Create a totally B&W LO including ONE B&W photo (this caused some confusion for me cos of the word "include")


Challenge #5: Create an LO with 2 ribbons, PP, CS, flowers, buttons and types of alpha.


So far, I'm still in the running and awaiting my next instructions.

P.S. I'm glad to see that I've used totally different types of pictures and totally different themes of LO's throughout. Ideas have flowed to me pretty fast this time around. Hope it continues past the competition. Thank you SC for fuelling my mojo.

3 comments:

Edleen said...

hey Jessie! you've been busy yeah ;) great layouts!

have a good week ahead!

Anne-Marie said...

Awesome job on the challenges! :)

Lia said...

Hey hey Jessie! Glad to have met you last weekend in BSB!

Loving those layouts you did, especially the heart scalloped/laced cutout you did for challenge #5. Looks 'familiar' ya? Veryvery identical to the one I did for my Shabby Chic October assignment, isn't it? Yeah, the one on their store front!

Anyway, good luck for the challenges! and Happy Scrapping!