Monday, November 3, 2008

Shabby Chic Challenge #1

I managed to finish an entry for the 1st Challenge of Shabby's set of 6 challenges after Foxyzzz alerted me to it yesterday. I wasnt too happy with it at first until I added the bling and came back to it again then I was quite happy with how it turned out especially after I created my own "chinese coins". I'm not sure whether I can show the LO so here is a sneak peek...

Photobucket

Btw for those who wanted to know, in my last LO, I used PP from Making Memories and Heather Bailey. I got the butterfly CS from one of me Label Tulip kits, not sure if its sold out yet. The ribbon is a combination of organza ribbon I got somewhere and I layered the top of it with some AC ribbon in a similar colour to the background PP. For more definition, there is a strip of silver pearl thread. Psst...I tied the bow and pasted it down separate on top of the ribbon...hehe.

3 comments:

{ Yu'er } said...

Wow, that's fast! can't wait to see your creation, good luck!

{ Yu'er } said...

btw, u didn't mention if the tailor can make your dress? I have a very good one, let me know if you need her.

Vivs said...

the sneaky looks fab already!