Thursday, September 18, 2008

*oink oink*

Well, I finally scrapped but I dunno what it is...I dont like what I've produced. I made this LO some time last week...I knew I wanted to scrap the pics as soon as I had taken them and the last SOMO kit was just full of cute girliness that warranted these pics....(featuring Shania)
Photobucket

The Brunei Scrappers Forum also held an online crop today introducing just a few techniques to incorporate into our LO's to kick start us...

Here is my take for using tearing and having a photo in a corner of the LO:-
Photobucket

And for an LO incorporating stamping and using a B&W photo:-
Photobucket

Oh an update on my eyes....they're doing very well...not even as dry as they intially were. I had my 1 week checkup last Saturday and the Dr was impressed at the recovery process so I'm a happy bunny!

Now when I was in KL, I got to visit my sister's friend's house as I didnt really want to bother anyone to entertain the invalid that I possibly was if my eyes took a bit longer to recover. So I tagged along to the Oxford University Malaysian Society's Freshers Intro...yeah I always seem to be at their BBQ/food do's...so anyway...a brother of my sister's mate had just got a new gf and she was supposed to be super gorgeous. She happened to be in town for a few days so I got to see her there but I didnt really talk to her. Later on, we found out that she was a rather famous Mediacorp artist from Singapore. Doh! I was in close proximity with a celebrity and all I could think at the time was...Hmm she's not bad looking! LOL! Anyone recognise Fiona Xie?



On to food...I came back from KL deciding that I really had to lose weight to fit into some of the bridal gowns that I tried on (eventhough admittedly some of them had been altered to fit smaller sized women) BUT...
well, apparently that isnt going to happen considering my current schedule for pigging out sessions this month! Firstly, both me and H have been invited to a wedding every week this month and last night, another wedding dinner had been added for next month so that's 5 in a row!! The rest of my nights are filled with sungkai meet ups with various people or dinners for various functions. In fact, every day this week, I have something scheduled and at least half of next week as well! Maybe I should start fasting during the day too :p

No comments: