Sunday, January 6, 2008

Remember remember...

I've been inspired so much by the Singapore scrappers using October Afternoon papers that I could not wait to get my hands on them. When Scrapbook Delights brought it in, I was the first one (I think) to pounce on them.

I've used 3 different OA papers which are 2-sided. The words on the upper right are lyrics to "Wonderful Tonight" which H sang on 8th December. It is so apt that there is a book entitled "Remember remember the 8th of December" that I knew I had to use it as my title. A pic of H singing is supposed to be behind the lyrics. This LO used alot of cutting and took my almost 5 hours eventhough I've had the LO in my head for ages!!



See my attempt at inking and embossing with the paper doiley. I made it into a fan after I used it to mask but the paper doiley I used was pretty thin so the masking didnt turn out as well as I thought. It gave a great distressed look tho! Thanks Scrapperlicious for all your tips!

7 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is fabulous!

Michelle said...

Stunning layout! I love it!

Chowchow said...

Great layout. Nice job on embossing the doily.

Stephanie said...

Fabulous layout!! (:

{ Yu'er } said...

I like the paper too,they're fabulous so is your LO!

nicole said...

great layout!
love all the details...and I can see how it would have taken alot of time and effort.
thanks for sharing it at unpubbed!

beth said...

very pretty!
thanks for playing along!