Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I know I'm late....Happy New Year 2008!



Christmas is over and I was glad to be able to spend it somewhere different with at least one loved one :)

Between holidays, I also managed to finish a mini album I promised H's sister in one night! That's a record for me and I'm quite happy with it. I'm actually going to add a transparency in btwn a couple of the pages but otherwise, this is it!



The gold paw print embelishment is a punched out, embossed piece of CS.



As u can see, I've left space for her to journal about her pets. Arent they just precious? I punched out the paw prints and used them as a stencil to make the dirty paw prints on the pages. Love the effect!





Like the carrots? Made using KindyGlitz :)




KK pics to come!

2 comments:

WS said...

OMG. The carrots and paw prints are so cute!

Chowchow said...

Cute album - pandachu.